Albies LTD (Albies Taxis, Swift Taxis)
Albies LTD aim to provide a Swift & Reliable service to all our customers. Please be aware that some issues affecting your booking may be beyond our control. We monitor flight arrival times and dispatch our vehicles to arrive before your plane lands. We also give 20mins free after the landing time at main International Airports, so you have enough time to deal with passport control and luggage collection. However, any time beyond that may be charged accordingly.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
For purchases made with your credit or debit card, the refund can take up to 10 days to show up on your account. For purchases using your Bank Account or PayPal balance, the balance will be credited to your PayPal account. Funds can take three to five days to arrive in your account all bookings should be cancelled 2 hours before the pick-up time.
Collections more than 20 Miles from Great Yarmouth;
Any booking with a collection Address more than 20 Miles from our operating area will require a minimum of 12 Hour Cancelation notice, Due to a pre-arrangement of Drivers Hours and allocations. Any late cancellation pre-dispacth may be charged 50% of the booking fee. Any cancellation post-Dispatch (Vehicle on Route) may incur a fee up to the full Journey Cost. Depending on where the vehicle is at the time of Termination.
These terms and conditions and the web-based booking form constitute the entire Agreement concerning the provision of an airport transfer service & local transfer service (“Service”) between you and Albies LTD (Swift, Albies Taxis.). Completion of the booking form and use of the Service indicates your unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
“Swift Taxis, Albies Taxis” means (Albies LTD ) whose registered office is Albies, Suffling Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk NR303QP (email- [email protected] ) “you” and “your” means any individual, company or other business who places the booking with us.
1. You must allow sufficient time when booking your Taxi or Private Hire Vehicle to allow for the check-in times required by your airline and for any delays caused by traffic conditions. Albies LTD shall not be responsible for any delay caused by your failure to allow enough time to reach your destination or if the passengers are not ready for collection at the booked time. Our Team are on hand via telephone to advise upon all travel times.
2. You must order a suitable car or bus size for the number of passengers and luggage. Albies Ltd cannot guarantee to carry excessive amounts of luggage. Please note that a child, no matter what age, counts as one passenger.
3. If you need to transport a wheelchair, please specify this at the time of booking.
1. We do not store any Credit or Debit Card details of our customers. 2. We do not share Customer Details with any 3rd parties.
3. Calls may be recorded for Training and Monitoring Purposes.
Prices & Payment
1. Albies Ltd will email if asked for a quotation based on the information supplied by you. Albies Ltd may amend the quotation if there is any material change to the original itinerary, the number of passengers, or the type or size of vehicle required.
2. The quotation will include a 20 minute waiting period after the advertised landing time. Albies Ltd may charge for waiting at its standard rates after the initial 20 minutes period has expired. Albies Ltd will endeavour to check for flight delays before the driver leaves for the airport but shall be under no obligation to do so.
3. If you accept the quotation, you will receive confirmation of your booking by Telephone, email, or SMS. If you do not receive the email, call or SMS please inform us on the number provided so we can resend. Please check your booking confirmation carefully and inform Albies Ltd promptly of any errors. Albies Ltd shall not be responsible for any delays caused or costs arising from by your failure to provide Albies Ltd with correct information.
4. All journeys originating at an airport (which are not return journeys where Albies LTD has taken you to the airport) must be prepaid in full at least 1 day before the date of travel.
5. Payment can be made by credit card, debit card, cash, SMS payment Link.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
1. For purchases made with your credit or debit card, the refund may take up to 5 days to show up on your account. 2. For refunds using your Bank Account or PayPal balance, the balance will be credited to your PayPal account. Funds can take five days to arrive in your account
1. You shall be responsible for the behaviour of all the passengers in the vehicle during the journey. You May be charged £80 to cover cleaning costs in the unlikely event of the vehicle being soiled by any passenger. 2. Smoking in the cars is not permitted. 3. 4. Albies LTD will not carry more passengers than its insurance or licensing allows. 5. If you need to cancel your booking, please contact Albies Ltd as soon as possible. If you cancel a booking after the vehicle has been dispatched, then a charge may be incurred; the charge will be based on the distance/time that the allocated driver has travelled/spent prior to the point of cancellation. As a general rule journeys from airports are dispatched up to four hours before flight arrival, journeys within the surrounding area are normally dispatched up to 15 minutes before their due time.
1. Albies Ltd shall use all reasonable endeavours to get you to your destination on time, but shall not be liable for any loss due to delays caused by road or traffic conditions beyond its control on the journey. Under no circumstances shall Albies Ltd be liable (in contract, or otherwise) for any loss of profits, business or for any indirect or consequential loss whatever. 2. Luggage is carried entirely at your risk. 3. We may cancel your booking in the event of something out of our control such as a declared national emergency, riot, war, fuel shortage, extreme weather or terrorist attack, or other circumstances beyond its control. If the Vehicle breaks down during your journey Albies Ltd will endeavour to arrange an alternative car to complete the journey as soon as practicable.
4. You shall indemnify Albies Ltd against all losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any act or omission of any passenger in your party. 5. Neither party excludes or limits its liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for wilful default or fraudulent misrepresentation or otherwise in any manner unenforceable by any applicable law.
1. Albies Ltd will refuse or terminate any booking with immediate effect if it places any driver or vehicle at risk of damage, violence, or abuse by you or by any passenger in your party and we will ask all passengers to vacate the vehicle as soon as it is safe to do so.
2. No refunds will be given if the journey is terminated part way through the hire.
1. Albies Ltd may subcontract its obligations under this Agreement. You shall not assign, transfer or delegate any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement. 2. Albies Ltd may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms and conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. All existing bookings will be at the rate quoted or applicable rate in effect at the time of booking. 3. Albies Ltd shall store, process and use all information regarding your personal details in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR. 4. This Agreement and any accompanying quotation represent the entire agreement between you and Albies Ltd in relation to its subject matter. If there is any discrepancy between the terms of this Agreement and the quotation, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail. 5. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to confer any benefit on any third party, whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise, and no third party shall have the right to enforce any rights under this Agreement except where otherwise agreed in writing. Disputes This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with English law and you and Swift Taxis & Private Hire Ltd each agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in respect of any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.